Your gift today to Grassroots Education Nepal will help Mikey Medium English School continue to provide high-quality education to both boys and girls in the small village of Bauniya in Far Western Nepal.
The school sows seeds of hope, one child at a time.
In current COVID-19 crisis, the need is urgent.
How to Donate
Donate any amount (as low as $1) to support the needs of Mikey Medium English School, overseen by the Grassroots Education Nepal Board of Directors. Here are some examples:
- $500 will sponsor one child for the year (including tuition, uniform, books, a backpack, sweater and shoes), and will pay one teacher’s salary for a month.
- $250 will support one student for an academic year.
- $175 provides a teacher’s salary for one month. This equals about $7.00 per day (a 6 day school week) OR about $1.00 per hour.
- $50 will provide a student with a uniform and books.
- $25 will supply a student with a school sweater, backpack and shoes.
Click below to make a one-time or monthly donation of any amount:
*Note: If you would like to make a monthly recurring donation of any amount, click the “Donate” button above and, when prompted, select “Make this a monthly donation” button.
If you would prefer to donate by check, you can still either sponsor a student for $250 or make a donation of any amount. Please provide your name, address and email address and make checks payable to Grassroots Education Nepal (GEN) Corporation and mail checks to:
Grassroots Education Nepal (GEN) Corporation
PO Box 131
Davidsonville, MD 21035
Regardless of how and how much you choose to donate:
100% of your gift is tax-deductible. Mikey Medium English School (MMES) has authority to use contributions made to Grass Roots Education Nepal (GEN) Corporation only as specified by and subject to the oversight of the GEN Board of Directors in support of the Mission, School Improvement Plan and school-related Goals and Objectives approved by the Board.